What do you charge?
All of our services are free and confidential. Sound Choices Pregnancy Clinic serves all patients without regard to age, race, sexual orientation, income, or religious affiliation.
What Are the Risk of Abortion?
According to the Mayo Clinic, the potential risks of medical abortion include:
- Incomplete abortion, which may need to be followed by surgical abortion
- Digestive system discomfort
- An ongoing unwanted pregnancy
- Heavy and prolonged bleeding
Kaiser Permanente shares possible risks of a D&E (dilation & evacuation) abortion, including:
- Injury to the uterine lining or cervix
- A hole in the wall of the uterus (uterine perforation)
- Infection. Bacteria can enter the uterus during the procedure and cause an infection
- Moderate to severe bleeding (hemorrhage)
- Other rare complications include:
- Tissue remaining in the uterus from conception
- Blood clots
Read our abortion options page to learn more about procedures, risks, and more.
How can you help me?
Sound Choices Pregnancy Clinic is pro-woman. The medical staff and trained personnel at Sound Choices are dedicated to providing you with confidential and personal support during your planned or unplanned pregnancy. When you come to our office, we will provide you with…
- Free pregnancy testing
- Limited obstetrical ultrasound
- Options education
- Local referrals for community resources
Sound Choices can aid in your quest to find what is best for you right now.
We specialize in helping women in unplanned pregnancies. We do not perform or refer for abortions but do have much needed information for you. Please contact us and let us help you. You will not be disappointed in the care and concern we offer, as well as education on your present condition. All of our services are free and confidential.
Do I Need An Ultrasound?
While a pregnancy test confirms you have the pregnancy hormone in your system, an ultrasound goes a step further to reveal key details about your pregnancy. An ultrasound tells you:
- If you have a viable pregnancy
- The location of your pregnancy
- How far along you are in your pregnancy
Request a free and confidential limited obstetrical ultrasound with us today to learn more about your pregnancy and what’s next for you.
Do I need an appointment?
Appointments are preferred. An appointment will help guarantee you’ll be seen at the time allotted but we welcome walk-ins and strive to serve each woman in a timely manner!