If you are considering having an abortion, it is important to remember it is a medical procedure. What type will you have? What are the risks? You deserve to know the facts. You owe it to yourself to make an informed decision.
If you’re considering abortion, you need to know:
- Are you really pregnant?
- Is your pregnancy normal? Or are you at risk for natural miscarriage? Or do you have a tubal pregnancy requiring immediate medical attention?
- How far along are you?
Ask yourself the following questions:
- Am I well informed about the procedures and their risks?
- What are the laws of my state?
- Am I being pressured by anyone in this direction?
- Have I discussed abortion with a person who has had the experience?
- How have I viewed this option in the past?
- How much do I know about the potential physical complications including those affecting relations and fertility?
- What do I know about the potential negative emotional impact from having an abortion?
Before You Decide:
You may be considering abortion. Before you decide, make an appointment with Sound Choices Pregnancy Clinic. We are ready to assist you in your unique set of circumstances and give you information you need to make an informed decision. Click here to Request an appoint online or call 706-322-5024.
Sound Choices partners with licensed adoption agencies and attorneys to provide you with information about adoption. This can be a positive choice for you. You may feel this is not an option for you but with information and support many find adoption a good and loving choice for themselves and their baby.
Parenting can be an overwhelming thought but we are here to help you think through the right decision for you and your child. Sound Choices offers help in preparing you to be a good parent. Our parenting classes, counseling and ongoing support can make the parenting option less fearful. Our “Mommy Store” offers needed items for you to obtain for the care of your child.
Our Abortion Recovery support exists as a safe place for women to address their individual experience with abortion, & find the support they need. This service is for women who need to talk to someone in a confidential & non-judgmental environment. Please consider connecting with our Abortion Recovery leader, visit SoundRecovery.org or call 706-322-5024 and ask for Melissa.
Trained peer advocates are available. Call 706-322-5024 to talk to someone who can help.