You have questions.
You have concerns.
We have sound choices that lead to solid futures.
Who will help?
You are pregnant –
And your first thought is
“No, not me-Oh, please-not me!”
You are scared. Resentful. Angry.
You feel sick and your nerves are like hot wires.
Your whole world is changing and you don’t want to face it.
Not now-not yet.
You want yesterday again.
Who will listen and really understand how scared, sick, and angry you are?
Sound Choices offers top quality medical services including
FREE PREGNANCY TESTING and FREE ULTRASOUND IMAGING.
Struggling after an abortion? Need to talk to someone who understands what you are feeling? Sound Choices offers confidential Post-Abortion Recovery Support. To learn more, visit our Abortion Recovery website here, or email Melissa@SoundChoicesPC.org.
Call for your confidential appointment.
You & your unborn baby are important & valuable human beings with basic rights & individual needs.
We are about YOU. We know you are facing perhaps the greatest personal crisis of your life. You don’t have to face this alone.
We are staffed by trained volunteers & operate through financial donations by individuals & organizations.
We are prepared to help you whether you are single or married, & regardless of age, race or religion.
Our help is free!
- Free pregnancy testing
- Medical ultrasound (limited)
- Physician and clinic referrals
- Sensitive & confidential counseling
- Sexuality & relationship counseling
- Abortion information
- Adoption referrals
- Post-abortion counseling & help
- STD information
- Literature & videos
- Housing & practical needs referrals
- Pregnancy & fetal development info
- Parenting classes
- Baby clothes (newborn – 2T) & Supplies
- Birthing Classes
- Perinatal Hospice Services for families of unborn babies not expected to survive